Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Grandma Campbell comes for a visit!

The kids love it when Grandma comes for a visit and I LOVE it too! It's a time for me to relax a little, knowing that I don't have to be everything for everyone, at all times. She is an incredible Grandma whether she is reading a book, playing slap jack and a variety of games, giving TLC time, helping with homework, or going on walks. She is genuinely interested in their little lives and doesn't get sick of hearing all of what they have to say; which is alot. She's a huge help to me around the house and a great cook! :) I can't imagine my life without her, especially this past year with the "twin adventure". Thanks Mom for being such a wonderful Grandma and still the best Mom ever.

3 comments:

Kristin Wilkerson said...

Hooray for a new post!! Your mom is such a nice lady! I bet you are excited for her to come again.

m@R(! said...

yeah for Grandma's....she is such a cute lady!!!

Lori said...

Julee ~ Your mom looks amazing! What a great post and good picture!