Friday, August 7, 2009

Trip to Tahoe


This is my sister A'lene. I hadn't seen her for almost 4 years! We really had a great time visiting and enjoying Lake Tahoe. I remember when I was younger going out on the Lake with my sister and tying our feet to the bouy and taking a nap~those were good times! I definetly miss that.



These are my nephews Tate and Matthew. They are soo fun. I just wish we could live closer to them so I could be an active part of their sweet lives.
These are my neices Jill and Hannah. Aren't they beautiful.... I really enjoyed spending some time with them~once again wishing we all lived alittle closer so we could be apart of their lives.






5 comments:

emily ballard said...

When did you go? I was thinking about you when I went with the girls July 24-26. Such a beautiful place!

Julee said...

Hey Emily, we were there that same time. What beach did you go to?

Ryanne said...

What a fun trip and beautiful family! It looks like such a good time.

Cindy King said...

How much fun! I can definitely tell that the girl in the pink suit is Alene's daughter!! I'm so glad you were able to spend some time together!

Mary Child said...

That was a lot to catch up on; isn't Tahoe so great??? I'm so glad you had a great time and were able to visit your sister & her family. It looks like you had a great summer Julee! So fun to catch up with you guys!