Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Gone but Never Forgotten







We leave the garage door open a bit for Mo so he can go in and out~ so when John was coming home last night he went to close then open the door again and Mo tried to run under the door as it was closing and was killed. This really is so sad, he was the most loving cat. I was really hoping to keep this one for a really long time, but unfortunately having a pet just isn't in the cards for the Sanchez family. We will definetly miss the little guy. Needless to say we won't be venturing a new pet ever again because it's just too hard to get attached to them and have them leave. We buried him in the backyard and the kids would like to make a little headstone for him tonight. I think this is going to be a hard week for the Sanchez family. :(

8 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm so sorry! So Sad. Especially with little kids.

Melissa said...

I'm so sorry about your Lil' Mo! It is so hard to lose a pet. Growing up we lost a lot of cats too, but it still doesn't make it easy. :(

Kacie said...

That is so sad....I hope your kids get feeling better about it.

You can always borrow Molly for a few days if you need a pet fix....

m@R(! said...

that is HORRIBLE...i am sorry!

Shane and Becky said...

Hunter told us this morning. I'm so sorry. Brad even got a little misty eyed in the car. We know about loosing pets. Wish you all well. It is hard but it will pass.

Julee said...

Thanks everyone...

Cindy King said...

I remember how hard it was living on the highway in Lewiston. We lost a lot of pets and it is so hard! I'm sure it's a good life lesson or something, but still so sad for the kids!

Mary Child said...

Oh Julee, I'm so sorry! It is so hard to lose a pet. I never really got over losing my dog, Sophie, when I was in 4th grade. I haven't become close to an animal since, and every couple of years or so, I STILL have a dream that Sophie comes home. It is so hard on a family to lose a pet. I'm SORRY!