Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hunter's Birthday Party!




Hunter turned 13 on Thursday!!! I can't believe I'm a Mom to a teenager!!! When did this happen? I'd have to say that he is the BEST teenager around~ and I'm super impressed on the his choice of friends. What a great group of boys! I feel so blessed to have Hunter as a son. When he was first born, I felt he came straight from heaven and now 13 years later I still feel he came straight from heaven~ what a wonderful kid!!! Happy Birthday Hunter~ we love you...



8 comments:

Jenny said...

I can't believe how old he is either. I remember when you brought him home from the hospital. Such a cute baby and still so cute. Great smile!

Ryanne said...

You have the best kids and family, and you know I mean it! Happy bday Hunter! He is a great kid and a good example to all the boys who will be in YM's someday.

Julee said...

Thank you!

Cindy King said...

Happy birthday Hunter! Teenagers are so much fun. Seriously! I loved all of the boys stages, but teenagers are just so fun to be around!

the reilly's said...

Looks like a fun party. He got hooked up with candy. Lucky boy. The cake looks good. Nice job!!

Julee said...

Hi its me Hunter, i loved this birthday party the most...!

Stephanie said...

Happy late Birthday Hunter! Julee you did a GREAT job on the cake! I'm way impressed :)

Amy said...

Julie,
You're so sweet! I keep wondering when you're going to move on over here! Hopefully soon. If you ever see a sign in an inconspicuous spot amongst the trees that is inviting the neighborhood to something or other, you should come! :)
Amy