Sunday, July 3, 2011

Beautiful Olivia! Turns 12!



I can't believe how fast time goes by. Olivia has turned into an AMAZING young woman! I'm so blessed to have her and I hope she knows how much I appreciate all her effort to help around the house and with the twins. She is so fun to be around, I really love this age, I love that she likes to just hang out with me and go everywhere with me. I truly couldn't imagine my life without her. Olivia has a lot of wonderful qualities and talents and it's so fun to watch her blossom! Happy Birthday Olivia~ I love you.

4 comments:

Cindy King said...

She is beautiful! You have an amazing family! It was so fun to have you with us this week. Thanks so much for all the help you all gave us!

Amanda said...

She really is beautiful and I can't believe that she is 12. Happy Birthday Olivia.

So glad we got to see you guys this weekend. Hopefully we get to see you all again very soon.

Julee said...

It was so great to spend time with you all! Thanks again!

Julee said...

I look way older NOW!!!! Olivia