Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My wonderful Nephews!

We are so proud of Steven and Adam for graduating out of the program at Westridge Academy and Adam for getting his Highschool Diploma! I can't believe they are growing up so fast. It seems like yesterday when I was holding them as babies and now they are taller than me and definetly smarter than me!! I'm looking forward to their futures, I know they are going to do great things.

Adam has already made the decision to go with a BYU professor and some students to Peru to work in a Children's Orphanage for 6 months, although we will miss him we are really excited for this new adventure. We love you Adam.



This is my brother Curtis and his wife Liana. I know that today was a big day for them; the love of a parent is priceless. Curtis is such a wonderful Father and Husband and I'm overwhelmed at the love he shows his family. I love you Curtis.



Steven and Macie together at the Graduation. Steven is such a wonderful Nephew and has made great strides at Westridge Academy. He is so talented. At Westridge he was able to tap into alot of those talents; sports, of course, poetry, spirituality, and acedemics. We love you Steven and are so proud of you.



All in all, it was a great day! Thank you Curtis, for the opportunity to support such great boys. We already miss you guys!



1 comment:

Bethany said...

What a sweet post! I love how you always sound so (and are, Im sure) grateful for everything.

PS we changed our blog address. Click on my link to find us! Sorry!