Friday, May 1, 2009

Celebrating Jayben's 7th Birthday












I cannot believe my baby boy is seven. Wow, time sure is flying by. Today we had a little party for him and it was a lot of fun. We played fun games, but the hit of the party was the marshmallow shooters. John made them from PVC pipe and the kids had tons of fun! It was fun to see Jayben with all his friends from school~his interaction with them. I don't get a lot of opportunity to volunteer in his class at school because I'm home with the twins so I miss seeing him interact with them so I really enjoyed that.
Just a few fun facts about Jayben. He is such a sweet boy~ often times I find him with the twins reading to them or playing with them. You can just tell how much he loves them. His favorite color is green. His favorite food is pizza. His favorite thing to do is play with friends and ride his bike. Jayben is not a morning person and he can sleep just about anywhere. Jayben loves to dance; one time at his uncle's reception he stayed out on the dance floor the entire night. The boy can dance! Jayben is such a joy to have around and I feel so blessed to have him in our family. Happy Birthday bud.



3 comments:

Mary Child said...

Happy, happy birthday to your sweet little Jayben. He sounds like such a great kid!

Amy said...

Cute! What could be a better party for 7-year-old boys than marshmallow shooters?! I'll have to remember that :)

emily ballard said...

Sam told me about the cool bike. Can't wait to see it. Happy Birthday, Jayben.