Monday, May 18, 2009

It's Official~ I've gone CRAZY!







I've fallen in love with this little kitty! And I really loath cats....well maybe not now. The kids have always wanted one and I have always put my foot down about it. I'm not fond of cats... I think they are gross. But then little Aqua came over one day and stole my heart. She is sooo cute. And the kids just love her too. John isn't so thrilled about it, in fact, he had to feel my forhead yesterday to make sure I was feeling alright when I agreed to keep and take care of this orphan kitty.
Olivia named her Aqua because of her pretty blue eyes! She has always wanted to name a kitty so we pretty much made her year.
So... I'm alittle crazy, but how can you turn away a face like that! :)


5 comments:

Megan said...

Yep - you're crazy :) That cat is pretty cute though. My girls would be thrilled to death if I let us have a cat in the house. I grew up with them and for the time being I don't want to deal with them or their litter. Good luck.

Amanda said...

You gave into the kitty!! I have to admitt....she is pretty cute..and I also dislike cats A LOT!! Good luck!

Julee said...

Oh, I need to clarify. The cat is an outside cat...I'm not that crazy! I'm actually allergic to cats.

emily ballard said...

No way.

This is when I wish I had some digital recordings of you complaining about cats from two years ago :)

Good luck.

Jenny said...

Even with the clarification -- still crazy! I think when we get a pet it would have to be a dog. I am a dog person I think. Luckily we have told the kids that there will be no animals until we are settled, after fellowship, 5-6 years from now.